Welcome to Cherish UK
Cherish UK Ltd is one of the North of England’s leading care providers, specialising in providing person centred care services to adults and children with physical and learning disabilities and those people who simply require additional help and support.
Our team of fully trained and experience care professionals are here to help you maintain your independence whilst continuing to live your best life. The services provided by Cherish UK are designed to provide positive outcomes for our clients and to enable them to maintain links to their own families and communities.
Cherish UK provides a comprehensive range of care services including:
- Home Care Services
- Supported Living (Learning Disabilities)
- End of Life (palliative care)
- Assisting with hospital discharges
- Social Care Support
- Domestic Support Services
- Children’s Residential Homes
- Specialist Dementia Care Services
- Re-ablement Services
- Home from Hospital Extra Care Services
- Buddying and Outreach Services
- Aquired Brain Injury care and support
- Specialist Care for Children with
- Disabilities / Additional Needs
- Short Breaks / Respite
Our priority is that you receive exactly what you need ensuring that all staff are made aware and have the relevant training giving you, your family and friends the confidence to know you are being cared for with respect and dignity.
Latest CQC Reports Of
Cherish UK are regulated by the Care Quality Comission (CQC). They are an independent public
body who routinely inspect care services to ensure they are safe, effective, caring,
responsive and well led.
We are proud to have been rated as ‘Good’ in all
areas at Blackpool.
We are proud to have been rated as ‘Good’ in all areas at
Wigan with an outstanding rating for Responsive.
We are proud to be rated as ‘Outstanding’ at the Duva Mews site
Working towards achieving a good rating