All of Cherish UK’s care services have been designed to ensure that our clients receive the care that they need, whilst being treated with dignity and maintaining their independence. Our team are working hard every day to enable our client to live their best life. All our team are friendly, knowledgeable and dedicated.
Cherish UK can provide care services to a diverse range of clients, these include (but not limited to) the following:
- Older People
- People with dementia
- Adults with mental health problems
- Adults with learning disabilities
- Adults with physical disabilities
- Adults with sensory impairment
- Adults with terminal illness
- Adults who are ill
- Adults recovering from illness
- Children with learning disabilities
- Children with physical disabilities
- Children with behaviour management issues
- Children who are terminally ill
- Young children and babies
Our professional, experienced and approachable team are handpicked for each of our clients ensuring that your team of carers possess the right skills and experience to assist you with your care needs.
Cherish UK can work with both private clients and commissioned care from social services, local NHS organisations and charities. We have a specialist team who can help you deal with your direct payments and personal budgets.